Troy University’s Sorrell 360 Center for Professional Life and Southeast AlabamaWorks, one of the state’s seven Regional Workforce Councils, have collaborated to deliver a Women’s Symposium on February 3, 2022, intended to inspire and empower future female leaders.
A panel comprised of “female movers and shakers” from Troy, Alabama will have an open discussion about ambition, overcoming obstacles, and following your dreams. Local business leaders, entrepreneurs, and artists will talk candidly about seizing opportunities, and the different pathways available to young women to create their own success.
Opening remarks will be delivered by First Lady of Troy University, Janice Hawkins. This event is open to the pubic, and questions for the panel can be submitted via the Facebook event. Follow Southeast AlabamaWorks, and join the event Women’s Symposium at Troy University to submit your questions and receive updates.
The open discussion panel will include influential business and community leaders, local activists, and supporters of diversity and inclusion centered around women’s issues:
- Donna Horn, Horn Beverage Company
- Angi Horn-Stalnaker, Viritus Solutions and Bama in a Box
- Stephanie Campbell, Judith March
- Stephanie LaBonte, CGI
- Dana Sanders, Pike County Chamber of Commerce
- Lyndsay Cox Taylor, Sips Beer Garden and Food Court
- Kristina Anderson, Lurleen Wallace Community College
- Katie Thomas, Emcee, Southeast AlabamaWorks
When and Where:
Feb. 3, 2022
9 – 11 A.M.
Trojan Center Ballroom