Governor Kay Ivey announced her latest round of appointments on Wednesday.
Ivey has appointed:
- Gary Savage to the Craft Training Board.
- Scott Motes to the Electronic Security Board of Licensure.
- Joseph Smith, Melinda Shonk, Brandon Wallaxe and Greg Silas to the State 911 Board.
- Brooks McClendon to the Transportation Infrastructure Bank and the Toll Road, Bridge and Tunnel Authority.
- Lt. Colonel Bob Horton to AlaVetNet State Coordinator
- Marie Holliday and David Riley to the Rehab Council.
- Layla Brown to the Midwifery Board.
- Joe Taylor to the Manufactured Housing Commission.
- David Mastin to the Onsite Wastewater Board.
- Judge Matt Huggins as circuit judge of Limestone County.
- Bill Partridge to the Peace Officers’ Standards and Training Commission.
- Sarah Mims to the Nursing Board.
- Stephen Winters as district attorney for the First Circuit.
- Bryan Brookshire to the Dale County Board of Registrars.
- Liz Filmore to the Industrial Development Authority.
- Michelle Myrick to the Butler County Board of Registrars.
- Paige Berry, Morgan Silvers and Nancy Carnley to the Indian Affairs Commission.