The Alabama Governor’s Office announced Thursday yet another round of official state committee appointments.
Gov. Kay Ivey has appointed:
- Jennifer Collard to the Professional Bail Bonding Board.
- Tracy O’Connor and Annette Harman to the Occupational Therapy Board.
- Commissioner of the Department fo Human Resources Nancy Buckner and Alex McCrary to the Workforce Council.
- Leigh Minchew to the Women’s Health Steering Committee.
- Kenneth Chandler to the Homebuilders Licensure Board.
- John Norris to the Trust Fund Board.
- DeAnna Tidwell and Dr. Jessica Tyler to the Counseling Board of Examiners.
- Wayne Garner to the Underground Damage Prevention Authority.
- Joe Ruffer to the Mobile County Personnel Board.
- Mary Katherine Pittman to the Interstate Compact for Adult Offender Supervision, and the state Trails Commission.
- Melissa Yadlosky to the Barbour Co. Board of Registrars.
- Ashley Smith to the Registration for Foresters.
- Lance Brooks, Douglas Williams, BryOnda Collins and Rachel Arrington to the Funeral Service Board.
- Chris Wilbanks and JT Ray to the Elevator Safety Review Board.
- Sharolyn Sidebottom to the Town of Newton Council.
- Caroleene Dobson and Joseph Twardy to the Forestry Commission.
- Kate Terry to the Morgan County Commissioner of Licensure.
All appointments are effective immediately.