Gov. Kay Ivey announced another round of appointments Monday, including filling a vacancy on the Roanoke City Council.
The appointments are listed below.
- Tim Jacobs to the Roanoke City Council, District 3
- Michael Tew to the Alabama General Contractors Licensure Board
- Zack Nelson to the Board of Physical Therapy
- William Meyer, Christopher Hicks, and Todd Wright to the Hearing Instrument Dealers Board
- Michael Chambers, Abe Harper, David King, Richard Bielen and Britney Summerville to the Innovation Corporation
- Christie McNeil, John Vaughn, Barry Johnson, Jennifer Collard, Alexis Wooden Elliott, Gustavius Maxie, Jimmie Lay, Carla Woodall and Spiro Cheriogotis to the Alabama Professional Bail Bonding Board