Alabama Gov. Kay Ivey will be traveling across the state on Monday for a statewide tour to rally her supporters and remind Alabamians to get out and vote on Tuesday.
Her schedule will be as follows:
- Ivey will begin the day in Montgomery at an 8:45 a.m. rally at Montgomery Aviation.
- The governor’s next stop will be in Huntsville at 10:00 a.m. at the Signature Flight Support FBO.
- The governor will then rally in Mobile at noon at the Brookley Field Signature Flight Support FBO.
- At 1:45 p.m., Ivey will be at the Aero One Aviation FBO in Dothan, Alabama.
- Ivey will go to Auburn next at 3:30 p.m. at Auburn University Aviation FBO.
- Finally, Ivey will next rally in Birmingham at 5:00 p.m. at Atlantic West Aviation FBO.
Throughout this campaign Ivey has mostly ignored her opponents, refusing to debate any of them and skipping at least 15 gubernatorial forums.
Ivey became governor 13 months ago when then Gov. Robert Bentley resigned. She faces a competitive GOP field that includes evangelist Scott Dawson, state Senator Bill Hightower, and Huntsville Mayor Tommy Battle.