The Alabama Governor’s office issued Thursday a new set of official appointments to state positions, commissions, and boards.
All appointments are effective immediately.
- Dr. Molly Johnson joins the state Holocaust Commission.
- Marty Gilbert to the Elevator Safety Review.
- David Puckett appointed Limestone County District Judge.
- Melanie Little, state Sen. Dan Roberts, and Anita Archie to the Child Abuse and Neglect Prevention Board.
- Mary Katherine Pittman joins the Human Trafficking Task Force.
- Jessica Arevalo appointed to the Behavior Analyst Licensing Board.
- Commissioner Jane Elizabeth Burdeshaw to the Workforce Council.
- Casey Shelton, Robin Ricks, and Jerry Grissom to the Apprenticeship Council.
- Lynn Carter joins the Indian Affairs Commission.
- Jennifer Weathers to the Board of Home Medical Equipment.
- Herbert McCants, Kathy Pierce, Brian Williams to the state Polygraph Examiners.
- Michael Wade joins the Manufactured Housing Commission.
- Hope Johnson joins the Banking Board.
- Vance Holder, Judy Shepura, LaTanya Rhines, Lynn Campisi, and David Salter to the Family Trust Board of Trustees.
- Joyce Loyd-Davis to the State Board of Midwifery.
- Dr. Margaret Hemm, Dr. Dana Blake, and Ashley Billups join the Alabama Board of Physical Therapy.
- Danita Johnson, Michelle Creekmore, Tametria Conner, Sallye Longshore, Debra Florea, Crystal Odom, Kristie Hamby, Jennifer Tidwell, Jason Martin, Nancy Gregg, Alyssa Vaughn, Ke’Mondra Barber, and Kristen Dial all join the Early Intervention Interagency Coordinating Council.