The board of directors for ProgressPAC, the political action committee of the Business Council of Alabama, has endorsed five statewide judicial candidates who are running for election in 2020. The candidates are:
– Greg Shaw, Supreme Court, Place 1
– Brad Mendheim, Supreme Court, Place 2
– Beth Kellum, Court of Criminal Appeals, Place 2
– Mary Windom, Court of Criminal Appeals, Place 1
– Bill Thompson, Court of Civil Appeals, Place 1
“All of these candidates have proven track records of being fair and impartial while serving on the bench,” said ProgressPAC Chairman John Mazyck, of The Frazer Lanier Company, Inc. in Montgomery. “Their commitment to the rule of law and conservative judicial philosophy made the decision to endorse an easy one.”
ProgressPAC is the political arm of the Business Council of Alabama, a non-partisan, statewide business association representing the interests and concerns of nearly 1 million working Alabamians through its member companies and its partnership with the Chamber of Commerce Association of Alabama.