In recent weeks, Alabama Governor Kay Ivey has announced a series of new appointments to state positions, commissions, and boards.
All appointments are effective immediately.
- Greg Gregerson joins the Restriction of Youth Access to Tobacco advisory Board.
- Dr. Jonathan Zeiger becomes a member of the State Board of Veterinary Medical Examiners.
- Ian Crawford joins the Historical Commission.
- Lexington Mayor Sandra Burroughs joins the Elk River Development Authority.
- Kimberlin Love becomes a member of Rehab Services.
- Dr. Craig Christopher to the Medical Licensure Commission.
- Andrew Weathington is appointed Probate Judge in St. Clair County.
- Pokey Brimer McClellan joins the state Development Authority.
- Michelle Hughes and Jerria Martin join the Public Library Service.
- Teresa Grimes to the Board of Examiners of Nursing Home Administrators.
- Connie Howington is appointed to the Conecuh County Board of Registrars
- Lea Ann MacKnally to the Board of Landscape Architects.
- Sharon Downing joins the Credit Union Administration Board.
- Shayne Lord and Brock Hill join the Underground and Aboveground Storage Tank Trust Fund Management Board.
- Lydia Pennington, John Cameron, Ira Bates, Krystal Bryan, Kelly Nichols, and LaShonda Kemp all join the Alabama Committee on Credentialing and Career Pathways.
- Kent Crenshaw joins the Department of Senior Services Advisory Board.