Gov. Kay Ivey announced her latest round of appointments Friday.
All appointments are effective immediately.
- Jennifer Egbe to the Court Reporting Board
- Mark Bratton to the Craft Training Board
- Dr. George Smith to the Nursing Home Administrators board
- Dawn Dixon to the Textbook Committee on CTE
- Julie Stephens to the Landscape Architects board
- Harold Sickles to the Mine Personnel board
- David Adams tot he Hearing Instrument Dealers board
- Dr. Roderick Watts to the Alabama A&M University Board of Trustees
- Dr. Ann Hurst, Dr. Samuel Perna and Shannon Sharp to the Rare Disease Advisory Council
- Vanessa Torres to the Town of Susan Moore Council
- Brian Hamilton as Franklin County Circuit Judge