Many candidates vying for positions in Tuesday’s primary elections will also hold watch parties on Tuesday night. Here is a list of a few of those parties:
- Kay Ivey, the incumbent governor of Alabama, will hold a watch party at the Renaissance Hotel in Montgomery. The public will be let in at 7:00 p.m., when the polls close in the race.
- Tommy Battle, who is running to unseat Gov. Ivey, will be holding his watch party in Huntsville at the EarlyWorks Museum. It will be open to the public at 6:30 p.m.
- Troy King, who is running for attorney general, will hold a watch party at the Montgomery Biscuits Stadium Box Office in Montgomery. The public will be allowed to attend at 6:30 p.m.
- Democratic Attorney General Candidate Joe Siegelman will be at the Southern Kitchen & Bar in Birmingham. Doors will open at 6:30 p.m.
- GOP Lt. Gov. candidate Will Ainsworth will be at Wintzell’s Oyster House in Guntersville, Alabama. Doors will open at 7:00 p.m.
Tuesday’s election will encompass all of the state wide offices in Alabama, and the seats in the U.S. House. Polls open at 7:00 a.m. and close at 7:00 p.m.