The Alabama Governor’s Office has released a new round of state appointments.
- Kai Mumpfield and Dr. Shalunda Allen-Sherrod to the Social Work Examiners Board
- Montrerius Hucherson to the Prosthetics and Orthotist board
- Elizabeth Barnett to the Liquified Petroleum Gas Board
- Robin Irwin to the Physical Therapy Board
- Alisha Ruffin May as the 10th Judicial Court Judge, Domestic Relations Division, Place 20
- Anjanette Robinson, Dr. Sherrionda Crawford, Jessie Bowie and Dr. Glenn Hollingsworth to the Counseling Board of Examiners
Each of the appointments are effective immediately.